The Koala Kare Stainless Steel Vertical Wall Mounted Baby Changing Station (KB111-SSWM) provides the ultimate in durability and aesthetics. The KB111-SSWM is best installed onto existing walls as a retrofit as it does not require the wall to renovated during installation.
The grey polyethylene interior is manufactured using Microban technology, scientifically proven to reduce odor causing bacteria. The interior contains a builtin liner cavity that can hold up to 20 liners (don't forget to purchase yours) and has two molded bag hooks allowing parents to keep their diaper bags close by. The full length steel-on-steel hinges provide exceptional strength and the 11 gauge steel mounting bracket ensure the KB111-SSWM is secured to the wall. An internal gas spring mechanism ensures the baby changign station opens and closes smoothly.
All Koala baby changing stations include a child safety strap. The KB111-SSWM is constructed with 68% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building requirements.
Actual Weight: 54 lbs
- Stainless steel clad surface mounted vertical baby changing station with polyethylene interior.
- Hinging Design provides superior child protection and durability.
- Includes child safety straps.
- Bed surface exclusively contains Microban® antimicrobial, reducing odor causing bacteria.
- Constructed with 68% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building requirements.